- Distance Learning Resource Network Information from & for people interested in the effective implementation of distance learning
- United States Distance Learning Association
- Distance Learning on the Net Glenn Hoyle’s annotated bibliography of links
- International Centers for Distance Learning
- Peterson’s Distance Learning Study tips, database, & keyword search
- Center for Distance Education: Math Tutorials
Distance learning has been shown to help people who want to boost their educational skills/knowledge, but have a full time job already or who have other reponsibilities preventing them from going full time to classroom courses. Teachers spend their careers constantly developing their learning techniques as education evolves, so they may want to look at online courses for teachers to see which ones they want to go for.